Property & Casualty

Have you just purchased your first home?  Are you buying a new car or boat?  Does your landlord require that you and your roommates get renter’s insurance?

Personal lines of Property & Casualty insurance are also known as auto insurance and homeowners insurance.

Auto insurance is required by law for all drivers.  Depending on state requirements and your vehicle’s value, the type of coverage you need to carry will vary.  Auto insurance helps an individual cover the cost of fixing their car, as well as any other property or vehicles, in the unfortunate event of an accident.

Homeowners insurance is most likely required by your mortgage company if you own a home and have a mortgage.  If you own your home outright and are not bound to the restrictions of a mortgage company, it is still a good idea to have homeowners insurance in case of an emergency or in the event of an unexpected and expensive home repair.

HealthPlan Headquarters (HPHQ) can also offer you a wide range of other Property and Casualty insurance options, such as boaters, renters, and umbrella.

A HPHQ Guru would be happy to educate you further on your Property & Casualty options as well as help you choose a policy that will meet your needs and budget.

Come in to our HPHQ store today, contact us by phone, or complete our Individuals & Families Quote Request Form and an HPHQ Guru will contact you to discuss your situation and provide you with a quote.

Comments are closed.